Airparks Return Greet Birmingham Airport
A great option for those who don't want the hassle of picking up their car after traveling. Because this is return greet service you will be met at the airport with your car when you return.
Distance to Airport - 4.5 miles.
Transfers - Once they are checked-in, passengers are transferred to the airport on a complimentary shuttle bus.
Security - Park Mark approved and with great security features, this car park is set in a highly-secure compound with tall perimeter fencing, CCTV and 24 hour security patrols.
On arrival - Head to the reception desk with your confirmation number. You will receive the confirmation number when you book.
On return - When you return, call 0121 789 9323 and an Airparks driver will meet you with your car outside the departures hall.
Important information - Mobile homes, trailers, and caravans are not permitted on the Airparks Return Greet lot.
Directions - Take the M42 to J6 and head to the A45. Drive past the Holiday Inn (one mile) and continue to the third lighted intersection. Turn left at the roundabout and drive down Mackadown Lane. The Airparks car park is 100 yards ahead on the left.
- Birmingham Airparks Off airport parking just 5 miles from the airport
- APH Birmingham Off Airport parking located just off the M42
- APH Summer Parking Off Airport parking located next to the NEC
- CPS Meet and Greet Meet and Greet at Birmingham Airport
- Short and Medium Stay 1 On Airport parking
- Airparks Return Greet Service Return Greet service at Birmingham Airport