Airparks Services Birmingham Airport Parking
About - Airparks is secure parking conveniently close to the Airport.
Distance to Airport - It is about 3 miles from the car park to the terminal.
Directions - From M42, exit at junction 6 following the signs for Birmingham airport. Go past the airport turning and about 1 mile further on, with the Poste House Forte on your right, continue straight over traffic lights. About 2 miles further, turn right at the 2nd set of traffic lights towards Garretts Green. Turn right at the roundabout then turn left into Mackadown Lane. The entrance to the car park is 200 yards on the left, just past the car sales centre.
Transfers - Transfers are free and they run every 10-15 minutes.
Arrival Procedures - You need to check in at reception and your car is block parked by Airparks staff in a secure compound.
Return Procedures - Go back to reception on your return and hand in your receipt. Your car will then be returned to you.
Important Information - You are advised to allow 30 minutes for check in and transfer.
- Birmingham Airparks Off airport parking just 5 miles from the airport
- APH Birmingham Off Airport parking located just off the M42
- APH Summer Parking Off Airport parking located next to the NEC
- CPS Meet and Greet Meet and Greet at Birmingham Airport
- Short and Medium Stay 1 On Airport parking
- Airparks Return Greet Service Return Greet service at Birmingham Airport